4 Thursdays Until Christmas ~ Christmas Chargers

Hi, Sweet Friends,

This is probably the easiest Christmas Decoration I have ever tried. Christmas Chargers are the large plate that is placed under the dinner plate on the table. However, in our home we have animals. So, to keep the dinner dishes clean, I am now using these Chargers as place markers.

Here is how you make them:

1 Charger for each place setting (we have 4) & are $1 at  Dollar Tree
Pencil
Sharpie permanent marker


Directions:
  1. Find the saying that you want to put on the Charger.
"Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us" & "Give us this day our daily bread" are the ones that I made on this post. I also did "Merry Christmas" & "In all things give thanks".
You can find your own if you want something different.

2. In Pencil, write out your saying on the chargers.
3. Go over the pencil with the Sharpie.

4. Add extra lines to fill in with the marker.

5. Fill in the extra lines with the marker.
6. Let dry.
7. Store with a coffee filter in between to keep writing from scraping off. If it should scrape off, just re-write it with the Sharpie again.

Now they are ready to place on the Christmas Table!
All photos are by CJD.Sign. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit. Thank you.


Enjoy!
*More Posts below*

The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ




All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign


Enjoy!
12
Imagehttp://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2018/10/12-cdts-until-christmas-easy-decorated.html
11 http://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2018/10/11-cdthursdays-until-christmas-printed.html 10
09
Image  








08 8 Thursdays Until Christmas ~ ABC Ornaments
 








 07 7 Thursdays Until Christmas

6 Thursdays Until Christmas ~ Star Paper Ornaments

05

5 Thursdays Until Christmas ~ Patterned Paper Postcard Ornaments

04
03
02
01 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

 http://customgemcutter.com

Comments

Popular Posts