Whole 30 Challenge ~ Week 4

Hi, Sweet Friends!

 We completed Week 4of Whole 30.
Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
 Our last Week!! YAY!!
Ok so it was mostly like the other weeks with the food plan. We ate many of the favorites through this last week. It has been a really good experience. I've found out many food allergies that were causing me grief. And that has to be the big plus. I have a huge ammount of energy! Things are fitting better and all around I think I have lost inches if not weight. Remember we can't weigh till the end, but I have to go to the Dr. to be weighed, so I'm waiting till next week.

Ok, here it is:
  • We are feeling better
  • We don't miss the sugar
  • We have more energy
  • We are sleeping better
  • We are getting to bed earlier
  • We are waking earlier
  • We are not as grumpy
  • We have delicious meals
  • We prep ahead of time
  • We will be doing this again. Our goal is 3 to 4x's per year we do the Whole 30 plan.
Let us know if you were on the Whole 30 down in the comments. Let us know if you liked the recipes we tried. Let us know if this helped you!

Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram






https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts