Christmas Themes

































My Gold, Silver & White Christmas Theme
Christmas Brunch tablescape is ready!


Christmas Themes

Hi Friends!
 Wow what wonderful, beautiful, exciting and fun Christmas Themes we've seen this year!

 I am still putting the last minute touches on my own Christmas Theme of Gold & Silver & White. 

Gold, Silver & White Wreath with photo flash.

Gold, Silver & White Wreath with no photo flash.























 The mantle is decorated and looks so lovely!
You can see the back of the tree from the Breakfast Nook.

 Here are the backlinks for my ornament tutorials:

5 DIY Christmas Ball Tutorials Plus Extra Ideas ~ Creative Day Thursdays

DIY Christmas Ornaments Gold Pine Cones, Flowers & Orange Roses



My New Christmas Wreath

And looking around on the internet for inspiration, I often go right over to Decoholic.org to see what Melina has found. Melina's decorating passion shows a deep love for style and exceptional taste. And this Christmas Theme post is fabulous! So, of course, I am sharing this with you, dear friends.

11 Best Christmas Trees We’ve Seen On Instagram

Pier One's Christmas Tree on Instagram
I also found these Christmas Theme Ideas from Pier One.








Christmas-Decorating-Ideas-09-1-Kindesign
From Country Living,
I hope you enjoyed our quick Christmas Theme Ideas! Don't forget to check in again for more fun ideas, diy's , recipes  and  fun!
Merry Christmas!
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Our Sponsor:
LC Cooper, Author, Humanitarian

Free Read on LC Cooper Website!                   
Yellow Snow and Christmas Balls by LC Cooper
Christmess by LC Cooper
 $2.99 on eBooks!
 














Comments

Popular Posts