5th e.l.f. Cosmetics ~Brushes & Tools Review

e.l.f. Cosmetics ~Brushes & Tools Review 
I have purchased the following products for review: 
ELF Travel Mirror 1701
  • Travel Mirror A perfect mirror duo that fits in the palm of your hand nicely. Great to slip in your bag for touch ups on the go!
    in stores only
     e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • Total Face Brush  A nice brush with red colored hairs for easy identification. I chose this particular brush do to the color as I have a blush brush the same size. Some bristles fell  out the first few time using it, but now, they are all intact. Fine brush easy on the face.
    • in stores only
    • Eye Sponge   1808 ELF Smudge
  • Smudge Eye Sponge  I really like this product. I'd not tried a smudge brush in this shape and I do like it better than the angled one. It can be used on the edge or on the flat or on the tip. Great product. Easy to clean.
    • in stores only

I love this brand! It is affordable and great quality!
Stay with me while I review more e.l.f. products through out January 2015! I'm going to review Nails & Makeup Packs soon!
Enjoy & God's Blessing,

Blog linkups:


2nd e.l.f. Cosmetics ~Eyes Smokey & Moondust

3rd e.l.f. Cosmetics Review

4th e.l.f. Cosmetics Review

Comments

Popular Posts