4th e.l.f. Cosmetics ~ Mascara & Eye liners Review



 A polyvore set for e.l.f. Mascara & Eyeliner Review.  Sorry, the videos won't move down, please ignore the glitch in this review! Thanks!
 4th e.l.f. Cosmetics ~ Mascara & Eye liners Review
I love this brand! It is affordable and great quality!
The Brightening Eyeliner Pencil comes with its own sharpener. I chose the "Coffee" Color and I use it on my eyebrows as well to fill in bare spots. Great to pop in your bag for a quick touch up while out and about! I love the Smudge Eye Sponge with the pencil. I am able to smudge the pencil line so it is not so thin. 
 The e.l.f. Volumizing Mascara I chose was "Black". I love the smoothness of this product. I can manipulate the wand to give me a longer lash look. Wonderful and affordable! 

Stay with me while I review more e.l.f. products through out this week! I'm going to review Brushes & Tools tomorrow!
Enjoy & God's Blessing,

Blog linkups:


 

Comments

Popular Posts