Christmas Decor & Tree ~ 2 Creative Day Thursdays Until Christmas

Hi, Sweet Friends, 
It is December 13th and 2 Weeks Before Christmas!!
This year, I'll be doing a different project each week.
Last year, on Creative Day Thursdays Until Christmas, I did mostly Christmas Ornaments and Decor. LINK

This is the 13th week of the 16 weeks before Christmas and we will be making Easy Christmas Decor & Tree. I will be showing photos of how I have made mine!🥰

15 Christmas Tree Tutorial and Decorating Hacks

How To Decorate A Christmas Tree Tutorial by Your Homebased Mom

The two tutorials above are exactly how I decorate my Christmas Tree. 

Set the live tree outside in the watered tree stand for a few hrs.

That being said, this year I received a live Christmas Tree as my Christmas Gift from MAD Hubby!
I absolutely love this Scotch Pine. It smells wonderful! The pine needles droop and make it easy to decorate!

We found this one at Walmart.
It is easy for two people to stretch the netting around the tree.
So we purchased a netting type of lighting system for the Live Christmas Tree. This was the best idea EVER!!
Start at the back and wrap around to the back. The netting clips together at these green clips.
I love the tree with just the lights, but it isn't a Christmas Tree, for me, without all the decorations, ribbons, bows, birds, balls and all!
 
I turned on the overhead lighting so the tree would be easier to decorate.

 I started with all the gold balls of any size, then the red balls of any size. Trying to stagger the colors so that they were not in clumps of red or gold, but mixed.


 I then added the special ornaments that are larger. Then I filled in with the rest of the ornaments.
 Then I put the large flowing ribbon on the tree, the bow on top, and the icicles all around (those are MAD Hubby's Faves!) the tree.
MAD Hubby in his Hemmingway pose  😄😻!
We love the look of the live tree. The smell of pine billows through the house and is truly delightful! The icicles and white birds were our Christmas purchases for the tree this year. I really like the way the tree and decor all came together.
Our Christmas Tree!

💘Done! Merry Christmas to Everyone! 
Please check out the rest of the Creative Day Thursdays Until Christmas projects and decor in the links in this blog!

This is the list of the 16 Creative Day Thursdays Before Christmas💘 
16. Christmas Chocolate Covered Cherries
15. Christmas Lavender Bath Bombs
14. Christmas Stockings
13. Christmas Aprons
12. Christmas Table Cloth & Napkins
11. Christmas Place-mats
10. Christmas Wreath
9. Christmas Cards
8. Christmas Door Sign
7. Christmas Throw Pillows
6. Christmas Banner
5. Christmas Dog or Cat Vests
4. Christmas Balls For 2019
3. Christmas Centerpieces
2. Christmas Decor & Tree
1. Christmas Present Wrapping

Enjoy!💘 Merry Christmas!💘
Enjoy!

Check out these other great ideas from Pinterest.

Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!

Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter


https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

Comments

Popular Posts