Perfect Frittata Zucchini and Provolone From Martha Stewart

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Oh my gosh! This was so delicious! We just made it for Friday Brunch; the benefits of being retired! Not only did the whole family gobble it up, but we were discussing when to have it again and what other flavors would we make!



 Easy, Fast, and Delicious!! Thank you for this new Savory breakfast/brunch dish! CJD.Sign

Ingredients:

    3 tablespoons butter
    1 cup sliced scallions (about 6)
    3/4 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
    2 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 1 medium)
    12 large eggs
    1/4 cup whole milk
    1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
    1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
    3/4 cup grated provolone (2 1/2 ounces)



Directions:
Follow the link below!
https://www.marthastewart.com/1157761/perfect-frittata-zucchini-and-provolone

To serve, I ran a knife around the edge of the Frittata to loosen it from the pan.  I used two large silicone spatulas and gently went under the Frittata on all sides and lifted it with both spatulas to a large serving plate. Best served warm!

We will be making more of these in other varieties for our Summer Brunch this year. This one is a hit! Loved it!
 
Enjoy!

You may also like these posts:

Image10 Anti Aging Superfoods For YOU!

ImageHealth and Exercise in 2019


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

 
Love and links are always appreciated!
from our sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

 

Comments

Popular Posts