Health and Exercise in 2019


 Hi, Sweet Friends!

This January, we will again do our personal diet and healthy choices. We did really well last year with our eating plan and getting more mobile.
Image 
Read more: February 26, 2018, Whole 30 Challenge













 

It was difficult, I won't lie about it. However, having a support system of like-minded individuals has helped me greatly.

Read More: MyFitnessPal.com 

I'm still using My Fitness Pal, Samsung Pedometer, and Fit 2 Me as my go to fitness and food sites. However, I am looking into new ideas as well. 

Read More: Fit2Me, My Journey Begins

After starting my journey in 2015, I can honestly say that I feel better. Do I still crave those things I don't eat regularly anymore? Sure I do. I just don't eat large quantities of them at one time.

 For instance, a chocolate dessert gets cut in half. I eat half one day and maybe the other half the next day or the day following. Dinners out are eaten half way and doggie bagged with the other half going home. Leftovers have become a handy way to decrease my food intake and still enjoy flavors.

Tone & Strengthen Workout

Here are a few things we are going to give a go:

No Sugar for 30 days.
If you are worried about Social Events, like Birthday's & Anniversaries, just let your host know you are challenging yourself to 30 days of no sugar. They will probably understand and avoid hard feelings when you refuse the cake, desserts, or wine.

The Keto Diet
The Keto Diet is a diet that focuses on getting your body into a state of Ketosis. What is Ketosis? It is a state of burning fat instead of just burning sugar. 7 Signs of Ketosis

If dieting is not an idea that "hubby" is fond of, you may want to read this great article, Ideas to help hubby join in the diet plan, that gives advice on how to get "hubby" on board.

The main goal is to get healthy by eating healthy, get your body moving, and keeping it hydrated. If you already are doing these things then good for you! Keep up the healthy lifestyle and you will build a legacy of health for your family and for generations to come.

Join me in a healthy year of 2019!
Enjoy!
New Year's Free Shipping in the USA from our sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter for the month of January! 
https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts