Little Life Changers ~ Beauty Tuesday













Hi, Sweet Friends,

I'm always looking to implement one or two new little things to my daily life that will help me be healthier.

Here are a few suggestions on how to make little changes now that will give you big benefits later. 
These are all easy and pretty simple to remember.

Little Life Changers
  • Get at least 7 hours of sleep.
  • Eat 3 regular meals and fiberous snacks.
  • Strengthen your core by straightening up your posture.
  • 8 cups of water or more is best per day.
  • Eat fruits and veggies to increase daily water intake.
  • Eat fiber to keep you regular.
  • Snack on natural nuts.
  • Keep salt to a minimum.
  • Increase healthy calcium in your daily foods.
  • Eat slower chewing food longer will help digestion.
  • Eat natural probiotics like yogurt, miso, sauerkraut, or limited buttermilk (we found powdered form).
  • Pre-biotics are veggies, fruits, beans, seeds, nuts, whole grains and help with beneficial bacteria in the gut.
  • Take a brain break that is beneficial to your body and your stress level.
  • Get up and walk. Take the stairs. Park further from the front door.
  • Start Pilates or Yoga for mind and body health.
Take on a couple a week and you will have them all in place by the end of the year! And who will need that New Year's Resolution when you already have these little life changes down! Right?

I have many of these down but I can always do better!
Enjoy!
You may also like these posts:

Image10 Anti Aging Superfoods For YOU!

ImageHealth and Exercise in 2019


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

 
Love and links are always appreciated!
from our sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts