 |
| CJD.Sign's Thanksgiving 2018 Table |
Hi, Sweet Friends,
I'm going to show you all the home decorating I did in our home for Fall & Thanksgiving.
 |
| Source: Pinterest |
Enjoy the photo ride!
 |
| Fall Wreath before... |
 |
| Fall Wreath After. |
 |
| Here is the mantle with the fall decorations. |
Thanksgiving is for Memories of what we are Thankful to God for during the past year.
 |
| This year I clustered a Vanilla candle, a glass jar with beans, and a wooden jar with a lid. Tucked in behind is an old green bottle with a cork. |
 |
| In the center of the mantle, I have added my two lovely old birds, a pot of green ivy, and a German Wooden Carved Plate. I have flanked this scene with two glass Hurricane lamps and antique plates. |
 |
| A close up of my beautiful old Terracotta Birds. |
 |
| At the end, I have added an old style clock, candles, an old thread cone, and a teacup with saucer. |
The linen under the decorations is a Damask Curtain Header with Ivy. I love the look and thought I'd use it in an unusual way. I have added a burnt orange scarf to the mix to add a bit of color.
 |
| I love candles. My favorite is Vanilla! CJD.Sign |
My daughter bought me these back when she was in High School. It's funny how we treasure those little things. My son painted me a rock " MOM" and I still have it sitting on my table with his photos. Thanksgiving is for Treasures.
 |
| This is an old-fashioned Thanksgiving Post Card. They were popular and cheaper to send than a whole card or letter. |
 |
| I found the flowers, candles, and ribbon from Dollar Tree. The "Thankful" Pumpkin, Glade Candle, and words are from Target. |
 |
| Keep healthy snacks on hand while decorating. A beautiful Fuji Apple sliced with Peanut Butter is a great source of protien. |
 |
| Throughout Fall, I have switched this center piece up several times, but this is the table for Thanksgiving. |
The plates have been readied, directions HERE
 |
| CJD.Sign's Thanksgiving Tablescape |
These plates turned out beautifully and we will use them for years to come. We are Thankful & Blessed!
 |
| Throw a blanked on the chair and take the tray to the outdoor table for a lovely crisp evening under the stars. Take a break from all the Hula Ba loo and relax. Enjoy a cup of tea, smell a wonderful caramel candle, and wrap up in that soft throw blanket! Enjoy~ CJD.Sign |
 |
| The pumpkins have taken over all areas of the house! |
This cute table decoration is comprised of a new "aged" bucket, piled with silk flowers, and a burlap pumpkin. Feathers & wicker balls popped in the top are just the finishing touches.
This galvanized tray is a Coca-Cola Product from years ago, the teabag holder is from 1984 and is used primarily for decoration. I love tea! Most kinds!
I made all the flower arrangements this Fall season. They were easy and fun. I'll be popping out the Fall colors and popping in the Christmas Greens! Put dried beans in the bottom of the Mason Jars in all different types; white, brown, black, and red kidney beans.
The turkey is almost ready, trimmings are coming together, and all is well in our home.
And if you are having a lot of guests, here is a quick quide to Party Etiquette
We have had fun decorating for the Fall & Thanksgiving Holiday!
You can decorate your pumpkins with Sharpies and still use them for your Pumpkin pie!
 |
| Even our backdoor was pumpkinized! |
And with that, we would like to wish you a very
Happy Thanksgiving!
God Bless you & yours!
 |
| Psalm 111:1 |
What are you Thankful for this Happy Thanksgiving Day?
Enjoy!
Enjoy~
More of my posts you might like
Comments
Post a Comment