It's Me, CJD.Sign!

http://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/
 Hi, Sweet Friends,

I noticed so many more new readers of my blog! So, I thought I would introduce myself so you could get to know me better!

 I'm CJ. I'm a Christian Woman with a sprinkling of grace and my blog is the place where you can see the projects I've been working on.

https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2018/09/reminder-board-diy.html
DIY Reminder Board
I have a little bit of everything here on my blog. I've been sewing since age 7.
Some of my Favorite Decor Books!
Some of my Favorite Decor Books!
I started refinishing furniture as a young teen and found a huge love of antiques. I've renovated a house from dirt floors to the roof and everything in between.  I love a new crafting project! If you're visiting my blog for the first time, start in the DIY Project Gallery, found in the tabs. Take a look around at other fun things you might like to try!
White Petunias ~ Gardening With CJD.Sign
White Petunias ~ Gardening With CJD.Sign


I have lived all over the United States of America and have found a deep love for Colorado. I've been married for 11 years to my soul mate and we have 2 cats, 10 chickens, and a Beautiful Service Animal, Rurik.
CJD.Sign's Cats

So, there you have it. I started blogging so that my children and grandchildren could look at the blog to find out how to do things.
The tutorials started out for them not have to keep me on the phone all day.  :) Big Smile :)
Deviled Eggs
And the recipes were to spread the joy of cooking and the pleasure of eating delicious foods.

Sunflowers in my gardens.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you follow me and subscribe.
CJD.Sign
I am also on other Social Media Platforms; the links are below. Follow me and try something new today! 
 Please introduce yourself in the comments below. Tell me where you are from and what is your favorite thing you have found in my blog. Thank you for stopping by and it is nice to meet you! CJ

All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 Enjoy!



 

Comments

Popular Posts