Wreaths Around The House

Silver & Red Jingle Bells

 Hi Sweet Friends,
 I love wreaths and enjoy having them hand on every major door in my home. Here are a few to share with you!
Our 2016 Front Door Wreath LINK

White & Gold Christmas with a snowman bow



Grapes Gift Wreath


Our 2016 Fall Wreath LINK


All Year Long Wreath with Humming Bird Nest.


This is the original wreath idea for the humming bird nest wreath.






























Depending on where they are hung, these wreaths can last years. I do, however, fix them up a bit here & there!
Here is a fun Cat Tail Wreath DIY
An easy design that can be adapted to any wreath.

I purchased this sparkly fruit & metallic magnolia leaf wreath back in 2001. This year I hung it in the guest bathroom. With all the Christmas Decorations nicely arranged, I decided this wreath would be great for placing on our front door later after the Christmas wreath comes down.  I love that it can really be used year-round.

I hope you have found some Inspiration!
Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts