Our 2016 Front Door Wreath

Hi Sweet Friends!
Our 2016 Front Door Wreath is adapted from a frame wreath I found on Pinterest
Pinterest Wreath LINK
and fell in love with the idea!



Back of the Front Door
For the front door, I took an unused frame and wrapped it with my Grandmother's lace trim of white & silver. I Hot glued it only at the top edges. I started the wrap at the center of the ribbon and at the center of the frame at the bottom.


I added a bow of the same ribbon, then attached 3 red silk poinsettias, 4 red sparkle berry clusters, and 2 white snow berries and hot glued them all in place.

At the right corner of the frame, I added 1 red silk poinsettia flower, 1 red sparkle berry cluster, and 1 white snow berries and hot glued them all in place. I added the large filigree star to the middle with a piece of red ribbon. The whole frame cost me $3.00. I bought the star & berries at the Dollar Tree.

Create something new today!
Enjoy!
 

Comments

Popular Posts