A Wedding Journey - The Wedding Day is Approaching!

Hi, Sweet Friends!

Oh, I'm so excited and I know it has been a long time coming!

The news is out; we are getting "Officially Married"!

(If you belong to our church, we have been working with Pastor Rolland for the past year on this event to happen! We ask you to keep it quiet until we announce it to the Church Family  :D)

After years of difficulty due to injuries, illnesses, and court issues, we are finally able to make this happen!

 We would love you to join in our journey! 

The end of this journey is just our beginning! 

Do come along with us! I will have pictures, ideas, and more that you can take along with you!

-Thank you for joining Our Journey! 


A Wedding Journey Links 

Some References: 

https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/06/free-wedding-printables.html

https://botanicalpaperworks.com/blog/free-printables-wedding-planning-binder/

-Thank you for watching! 

Enjoy, CJD.Sign

  :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts