You Are Such A Blessing!

My Son & Grandson by CJD.Sign

Hi, Sweet Friends,

It's January 2021. It is a time of reflection and, for me, a time of great joy. This year my son is 34. The time has flown by as I think back to the years past. He is a remarkable man and I am always proud to be his Mom.

 He always smiled when he was a kid and sadly, life has been hard and a struggle at times. This, of course, breaks this mother's heart but I know that it is all part of growing up. I think I am still "growing up" myself and I find the simple uncomplicated moments, in my life, to be the ones I really cherish.

Wow! I can remember when he was a rambunctious toddler learning to be his own little person. Though he doesn't like the cute little stories of growing up, I find them Blessings as I grow older.

I read that as we grow older our brains change memories that are good and bad. I pray that I never loose those sweet Blessed memories of laughing as he made funny faces and placed coins on his face to see how long he could keep them there or the way he would say "Donald Duck" (Donna Duck), and his cute smile and bright big eyes!


Maybe this message is for you. Take time each year to reflect on your child(rens) birthdays. It has been a good time for me each year. Even last year when things went WONKIE!! Yep, we all got hit by the pandemic in one way or another. But that doesn't mean that it will always be like that. Right?

So, this year, start a new tradition. Journal your memories of your child(ren) on their birthday. Remember the little blessings. If you want add the embarrassing, funny, sweet, and sad ones, too. They are all apart of who they grow up to be. They are blessings that we need to hold on to. :D

Happy Birthday, my Son! I love you so much and you make me a proud and happy Mom! You're the BEST!

I love you my son with all my heart!
Love,

Mom :D

 Backlink:        

A Mother's Wish For Her Son 💓

Comments

Popular Posts