Skip to main content

A Mother's Wish To Her Son


My Son,
Today is your 29th Birthday and what a blessed day it is for me too! Now that your children are older, I know you feel the happiness that I have felt on your Birthday each and every year of your life.
You are my son, my first born child. In you I have placed my hopes and my dreams. I have given you my heart since the day I found out I was pregnant with you.

When I think back to all the days that I have been blessed to be be your mom, I think on all the funny things you do, the laughter you give to others, the love that fills your heart. I think on your accomplishments in your young, 29 years. And there are so many that I often think of you as older than you are. I am so very proud to be your Mom.

I see the face of your wife and how happy she is to be with you. I see your children and how they love their Daddy so much!  Your kindness and love is so bigger than the man who you are. And that, my son, is such a wonderful thing! You give all you have for those you love and it shows.

As each year passes, I see you mature more and more into a great man. A man of honor, loyalty, trust, a man of sacrifice for your family and a man among those I am very proud to know. I have seen you succeed, pick yourself up when you fall, and I have seen you grow. I still see it now as you continue living a fine life.

Today on your 29th Birthday, I wish you all that this world offers that is good. I wish you love that knows no boundaries. I wish you a full and happy life, and I wish you many many more (29's) Birthdays to celebrate. You've given me more than you will ever know. Thank You My Son!

I love you my son with all my heart!
Love,

Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Minion Style!

A Happy Birthday Matt!!Some of your friends dropped by to Celebrate with you!







 I know these little Minion guys are so popular, but they took the time out of their busy and crazy day to wish you a
"Happy Birthday"!






Happy Birthday to you,  Happy Birthday to you,  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Matt. Happy Birthday to you!!!  And Minion More!!

2nd Minion Happy Birthday Hubby

 Happy Birthday to YOU my Hubby! As I told you last year on your Birthday, I wished you a Minion More!




And here they all are Wishing YOU A Very Happy Birthday Today!

They sing and dance for you today on your special day!

They Wish YOU the Best Birthday EVER!!!


Hi There Hubby!
















Minion Halloween Ideas - Creative Day Thursdays

OH how I love those Minions!
Hi Everyone!
I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Fall weather! We sure are here on the farm! I wanted to do something fun for the Minions Halloween Theme and found these cute painted Minions on Tumbler. Link above.






And this adorable hoodie at Target.com