Grateful For... 2020(repost updated)



Hi, Sweet Friends!

There are times that we all get into a slump, have a grumpy day, or feel like we are always running uphill. We don't have to stay that way, though. We can practice Gratefulness and it will truly bring you out of the doldrums. 
 
2020 (the hind sight year) was a year that not many of us want to EVER relive. I for one, had a horrible year that I have not even wanted to think about. No drama. Just moving on to the New Year and looking forward to a better year. That being said, I am grateful for many things in the past year.
 
Today, I'd love for you to join me in writing out what you are grateful for. It will change your outlook on life. So take a moment now, or later, to start with "I'm grateful for..." Then list, by number,  1-10 and write one thing on each line that you "have to do" or "how you are feeling". Then put an equal sign (=) and put a reason to be grateful for that thing. See my examples below and come up with some wonderful things of your own! If you would like to share, put some in the comments below. I'd like to see what you are Grateful for!

I'm Grateful for...

1- Early wake-up = By God's Grace I am alive :D

2- House to clean = Happy to be needed.

3- Laundry = Makes the house smell clean.

4- Dishes to Wash = Food enough for having family and friends join.
 
5- Wood to split = Heat and warmth in the house.

6- Vacuuming Carpets = Clean floors to walk barefoot on.
 
7- Harvest and Canning = for Winter Bounty from God.

8- Taking the Dog Outside = Exercise for both of us!
 
9- Sore and exhausted = I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)

10-Pain and disability = Beautiful Service Animal Rurik who gives me the ability to be independent.

 Blessings,

Greatful For...
 

A Time To Be Grateful


Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!

Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

Comments

Popular Posts