Greatful For...

Hi, Sweet Friends!

There are times that we all get into a slump, have a grumpy day, or feel like we are always running uphill. We don't have to stay that way, though. We can practice Gratefulness and it will truly bring you out of the doldrums. 

Today, I'd love for you to join me in writing out what you are grateful for. It will change your outlook on life. So take a moment now, or later, to start with "I'm grateful for..." Then list, by number,  1-10 and write one thing on each line that you "have to do" or "how you are feeling". Then put an equal sign (=) and put a reason to be grateful for that thing. See my examples below and come up with some wonderful things of your own! If you would like to share, put some in the comments below. I'd like to see what you are Grateful for!

I'm Grateful for...

1- Early wake-up = Family to love and call or email, animals to love and feed.

2- House to clean = Safe shelter to share with loved ones.

3- Laundry = clothes to wear.

4- Dishes to Wash = Food to eat.

5- Wood to split = Heat and warmth in the house.

6- Toilets to clean = Indoor plumbing.

7- Harvest and Canning = for Winter Bounty of God.

8- Mucking the coop = chickens are happy giving me eggs.

9- Sore and exhausted to bed = I am alive!!!

10-Pain and disability = my Beautiful Service Animal Rurik!

 Blessings,


Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!

 

Let’s connect!




Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

Comments

Popular Posts