diy-hot-sauce
![]() |
| Berkley Health Public Domain Photo |
This year I am attempting to put those dried peppers of mine into some Hot Sauce and Powder Mixes.
For the past 5 years, I have grown peppers for this.
I have dried them all with the dehydrator and have them jarred up to use for these fantastic DIYs!
For the hot sauce, I am using the recipes from Gardeners.com
https://www.gardeners.com/how-to/homemade-diy-hot-sauce/8787.html
For the Powder Mixes, I am using the recipes from LivingOnADime.com
https://www.livingonadime.com/homemade-seasonings-recipes/
The recipes are easy to follow and just remember to use gloves anytime you deal with dried or fresh peppers or pepper seeds. They are hot and can sting. Take it from someone who not only rubbed her eyes, but her nose, and scratched a mosquito bite!
Here is a great source for Chili Recipes:
https://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food/article/seasonings-made-chili-peppers
Here are a few links to my pepper posts:
Dehydrating Poblano Peppers ~ Friday Foods
Peppers ~ Friday Foods
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!Share the love & likes!
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk
Our Sponsors: Custom Gem Cutter
![]() |
| CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!! |

![]() |
| Heavenly Deposit |
![]() |
| 2019 Most Inspirational Film Award for Heavenly Deposit! |
Custom gemstone cutting and precision faceted gemstones. Rough gemstones. All your gemstone needs in one location. Since 1980.












Comments
Post a Comment