Baby It's Cold Outside!
It is COLD outside! The temperature is a fridged 20 degrees out. This year was the 1 Christmas in 6 years we have not had a White Christmas. Out in our Colorado home, it is warm and cozy, but it was an odd feeling not to have fresh snow for Christmas and only 2 inches on the ground in December. We do have a tiny bit of snow on the Northside of the house, but it's melting fast.
Even my winter Ice Luminaries melted fast and we could not get photos. I was hoping to get more out on New Year's Eve, but, again it was too warm to freeze them. Now that it is colder, I'm going to try it again, but to avail, no snow. So instead of putting them in the yard, I'm going to put them on the porch in the Festive Greenery Pots.
Here are some photos - enjoy it.
![]() |
| The greenery will last longer by adding a bit of water weekly. |
![]() |
| Fruit Crate tipped sideways, branches lay in the bottom, add a lantern with a bit of green and a ribbon. Pop in the berries and a large pine cone for a nice Wintery decoration on the porch. |
Here are a few weather videos I thought you may like, from Accuweather.com. https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/how-to-prepare-before-a-snowstorm/v2ngjyote681knembx7autdzjor0deyl
Frozen sub-zero temps at Niagra Falls!
https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/subzero-temps-transform-niagara-falls-into-frozen-wonderland/ezyzh1zde6zovsuh3jn57l-3k7radk4h
Winter Bomb Cyclone
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/what-is-bombogenesis/70003393
So please, if you live in the affected Wintery areas, stay safe, stay warm, be prepared. Here are posts that may be helpful.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/how-to-lower-your-heating-bill-during-the-deep-freeze/zlbmn1zde6e1liu_1wunq1ydyqfiadq2
Keep Your Car Battery Alive & More Tips!
United States Cold Weather Traveling Rules
Now that you have all the information, I suggest you pass along this post to others you know, so that they can be informed too!
Please be careful this Winter Season!
I hope you learned something new. Pass along the information!
Since this is a REPOST for shared information, I just wanted to say it is snowing outside and we have had snow this Christmas & today, New Years Day 2020, it is SNOWING!! ❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆❄❅❆
💘 Enjoy!
Check out these other great ideas from Pinterest.
Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!
Let’s connect!
Share the love, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Photography Talk
Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter











Comments
Post a Comment