Random Collections On a Cloudy Day

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I sit and look around at my home and realized, "Gosh! I have a lot of collections!"
 Well, I do. Do you?
  What type of things do I collect?
My first collection started by happenstance. In my early years, growing up, my brother gave me a heart box with a beautiful girl painted on it. I then received heart boxes over the years thru my teens and upwards. So, my very first collection started it all! Heart Boxes!!

Heart Box Collection

Home Goods Collection
Boxes & Bottles Collection


Angels Collection

Dishware Collection
Everyday White by Fitz & Floyd in Bistro Black

Wreath Collection
 
Herb Collection


Plant seed Collection


Candle Collection


Heirloom Collection
 Image
Decorative Plate Collection

I'm sure the list goes on as I have many fun Holiday Collections that inspire different themes and decorating vignettes throughout the year.

What do you collect?
Let me know in the comments below!

Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!


Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter
 

Comments

Popular Posts