e.l.f. Eye Shadow ~ Beauty Tuesday Tutorial No.4
Hi, Sweet Friends,
Today, we are chatting about eye makeup, specifically e.l.f. Eye Shadow. "These complementary matte and shimmer powder eyeshadow duos are perfect for everyday use or a night out on the town." ~ e.l.f. Cosmetics
These are e.l.f. Eye Shadow Duos, they are now in different packaging. HERE
These colors are from last year.![]() |
| Source: e.l.f. eyeshadow |

![]() |
| This is e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in "Sheer." e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer |
I love these products! e.l.f. uses only "animal cruelty-free" products, which is very important to me. I love the soft sponge applicator brush and the ease of coverage. This eyelid primer helps keep the eye shadow in place, prevents creasing in the fold of the eye which tends to age me. I recommend this to anyone over 35 who has started to show wrinkles around the eye or eyelid.
How I use these products...
"Apply thin coat to the eyelid and blend in. Allow formula to dry before applying eyeshadow." ~ e.l.f. Cosmetics
Makeup Brush Holder |
![]() |
| Eye Shadow; Dark shade = crease, Med shade = lid, Light shade = corner of the eyelid. |
I dab a small amount of eye shadow on my eyelids. I don't drag the brush or pull the skin, but dab gently on with the brush on my eyelid. Eye Shadow; Dark shade = crease, Med shade = lid, Light shade = corner of the eyelid.
I use the "e.l.f. Blending Brush" to gently blend the eye shadow over the primer that had dried on my eyelids.
I use a small "Blending Brush", from e.l.f., above right, to blend the eye shadow colors in smoothly.
![]() |
| e.l.f. Eye Shadow used in the photo to the left. |
Daytime lighter makeup, CJD.Sign.
| Darker makeup with a tanned face. |
| Darker Browns |
| e.l.f. eye shadow Pack |
Nighttime Makeup, by CJD.Sign
In a post coming soon,
![]() |
| Day & Night Makeup Tutorial coming soon! |
Highlights
"This lightweight formula preps eyes for eyeshadow application to increase staying power, vibrancy and to avoid creasing."- e.l.f.
Attributes: e.l.f. Cosmetics products are fantastic. I have used them since 2015 and have never had any problems, breakouts, or blemishes. I like that they are not tested on animals and they are affordable. I have recommended e.l.f. products on my blog for years and will continue to do so. I enjoy the high quality and ease of application. I am a loyal fan!
- Easy to Apply
- Easy to remove with baby oil or soap & water
- Lasts a long time, 12-14 hours
- Not tested on animals.
- Great Quality
- Great Value
- Highly Recommend
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page
Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Enjoy!
Lotion Tutorial #1
Foundation Tutorial #2
Beauty Tips Tutorial #3
e.l.f. Eye Primer Product Tutorial #4
All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
Finally, be strong in the LORD and in the strength of His might. Ephesians 6:10
Our Sponsor: Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter















Comments
Post a Comment