How Did You Do That?

Hi, Sweet Friends,


I recently added a signature to the bottom of my post. I have had several signatures from letters to words inserted into frames but wanted to share some of my blog post ideas with you. Sharing is Caring!

Adding a signature to your blog, email, or webpage is easy with mysignature.com. My signature site is free with sign up. Simply log in and follow the directions. The choices are quite clear and it is a step by step process. Here is my signature for the blog site, "Styling With CJD.Sign", in the picture below. The "signature" saves as a photo file, is easy to download, and reused anytime it is needed.

mysignature.com
 There are many options to choose from on the site. Choose the style of writing you prefer and continue clicking through the options until you have the desired look for your signature. I opted for a slight end upwards slant.  

Creating Post Headers is a great way to draw interest from your readers. I use Canva.com for all of my post headers. Sign in, click on "create a design" or choose the header style you want for your post.
Here are some examples of post headers I have done on Canva.com:





 There are so many styles and options to choose from on the Canva website.  I take a day prior to postings and create a week's worth of layouts for my blog headers at one time. It is very easy to do. Once I have the layout theme, title, and photos, my creativity flows quite quickly. The options range from a blank header that is totally original or premade designs. All of the premade designs are interchangeable. The basic options are free with sign up. The more advanced photos and layouts are priced at $1.00.

I have also used Canva.com for the "Follow Me" poster above my social media links. My Signature Card was also made on Canva.com. Did I say how much I love Canva.com? Canva is my "go to" online poster creator.

I hope you learned something new! Go create something new!
Blessings,


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram





Our Sponsor: Matt A. Dunkle, Custom Gem Cutter

https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts