Telluride Co ~ Traveling Colorado

Hi Sweet Friends,
Today I'm taking you to Telluride, Colorado!

We love this bustling little town way up in the mountains! 
We start the trek from Grand Junction, Co and drive South on highway 50.
 The scenes are mountains mixed with valleys and lots of scrub pine.

The twists and turns the closer to the mountains are full of pine trees and beautiful aspens.
A Bald Eagle perched high in a tree.


 
The scenes shift almost like magic when a green pasture is popped into the view! What a gorgeous sight and I could not have had a better shot than this. The majestic horse grazing in the grassy noel is truly one of my favorite photos!


As we travel into the Telluride area, there are motels and little shops dotting the roadside. These quaint businesses are typical for this lush mountain resort town and beautifully restored homes are a welcomed site!


I've taken a lot of photos of the main streets of this fun town and photoed businesses we have frequented and some we hope to see as well, on future trips to the Telluride mountains! Hope you have enjoyed the Telluride Colorado trip! We'll see you next time we head off on our new adventures!

Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram



Backlinks:


Road Trip to the Uncompahgre Forest of Colorado


 

Around Town ~ Morrow Point Dam, Colorado

 

 

 

 

Whole 30 Challenge

http://customgemcutter.com/aquamarine.html



Comments

Popular Posts