Pumpkin-Spice Candles

Hi, Sweet Friends!
 As most of you that follow me know, I LOVE Pumpkin Spice Anything!!!!!


 Since I had burned down all the other Pumpkin Spice and Salted Carmel Candles I had from last year, I had plenty of jars to refill with this delicious smelling Pumpkin Spice Candles!!!
  Too bad this isn't a scratch-N-smell post!!


 Did I mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pumpkin Spice!!!

 I think MAD Hubby goes crazy smelling this for the whole of Fall that he is so happy when we switch to Cinnamon & Pine for Winter Time!
Supplies:



  • 2 pounds soy-wax chips
  • 6-inch wicks with tab
  • Glass vessels, such as tinted jars in various sizes
  • Wooden skewers
  • Yellow and red liquid dye
  • Pumpkin spice essential oil (by ArtMinds, $3.99 for 0.5 fl oz., michaels.com)
  • Heatproof glass measuring cup
 Directions:
 Please use the directions on the Martha Stewart website HERE

Oct 12, 2019 Comment by CJD.Sign
These are awesome! I made them with my Grandson & Granddaughter over this weekend. I worked with the hot wax, but they did the rest, mixed the colors, set the wicks in the jars, and cut the wicks. They all love the smell of these delicious-smelling candles! Thank you, Martha Stewart, for posting this recipe! CJD.Sign
 


You may also like these posts:
https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/08/fresh-pesto-to-pick-up-your-day-friday.html
Fresh Pesto

Pumpkin Lovin'
https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2017/10/canning-stewed-tomatoes.html
Canned Stewed Tomatoes
What marvelous NEWS we have to share! Heavenly Deposit wins! Congratulations to all involved!! There were 7 other nominated films in the category.

YAY !!!! George Vincent & Rick Irvin, & Christina Svoronos and all the cast & crew!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Praise God!! A beautiful movie, Heavenly Deposit!!! Divine Inspiration Award Most Inspirational Feature Film Hollywood Divine 2019!!! So happy for all of you! What a Blessing and an Honor to Glorify God with such hard work and dedication to spread the Word!! May God continue to bless you all!! 😇😇🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌💝💝💝
Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
 
Love and links are always appreciated!
From our sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter



Comments

Popular Posts