Pumpkin Lovin'

Hi, Sweet Friends,
This may seem an odd blog, but I really do love pumpkins! Decorating with them, growing them in the garden, and eating them in delicious Pumpkin Pie! There are many other pumpkin recipes that we like and some that we have yet to try. Do you like pumpkins as much as we do?
This cute creamy white pumpkin has "Thankful" written on it. I found this one at Target in the Dollar Spot area. The cute little cloth pumpkins came from Target, too.
I took a wooden 3 hole frame I've had for years and did a whitewash on it. I highlighted the inner areas of the 3 holes with darker white paint as well as the outer rim of the frame to emphasize the frame. I added 3 handwritten & hand-drawn pictures done on parchment paper and with a Tombow Pen. You can read more on this LINK.
Lighting Cinnamon & Apple, Spiced Cider, Pumpkin Spice, or Salted Caramel candles bring the Fall smells indoors! I found this one at Dollar Tree.
RU with his pumpkin I drew with a black Sharpie pen. LINK
When we go "Pumpkin Pickin" we choose the pumpkins that not only look good but will take the shape of the cut or drawn design we want to make.


For the puppy pumpkin, I found a flatter area for the face and the ears just landed perfectly in one of the pumpkin sections.

Our Thanksgiving Table Settings CJD.Sign
I used a few extras for the nice Thanksgiving Table Settings this year. I started with a rattan round natural colored mat. I added these gold plastic chargers from Dollar Tree on top of the placemat. My gold-trimmed dishes are from Gibson and I'm using gold mesh ribbon with the little burlap pumkins and wood leaf accents. 
Read More HERE...

I covered the tables with handmade table cloths in fall leaves and pumpkin pie pumpkins!
Decorating these cuties with a Sharpie is a great idea for decorating so you can eat them as pie filling later!
I made a few of these little pumpkins Kitty Eyes to put around the house and on the porch for Fall Decorations! Love them!
Place these adorable burlap pumpkins around for a festive Fall theme.
I left a few undecorated and they became Jack-O-Lanterns for the 31st.
My wooden "Toothie" Pumpkin hangs on the door.
I love, love, love, pumpkin spice and everything nice!
This is a cutting board, however, it serves as a decoration in the kitchen for Fall.
I'm thankful for you! You make blogging worth every moment!
A post on Instagram. I love posting the cute little pics and liking all of yours. Keep posting Fall Love!
My favorite bunch of cloth Pumpkins from Target.
A Calligraphy Scroll wrapped for a client. The pumpkin had to photobomb it!  :)
I made a quick framed Calligraphy piece for the library table.
The local pumpkin patch never disappoints!
Give thanks for all the PUMPKINS!
One of our table decorations with a white pumpkin from Target.
This bucket came from a Garden sale.
Getting cozy with the pumpkins and the caramel apple candle!
This is our breakfast table setting. I love it!
I hope you found some inspiration for your Fall Pumpkin Lovin'!

I have included links to Fall projects in this post. Don't forget to check them out!

May you have a Blessed Fall!
Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter


Comments

Popular Posts