Fall Decor In and Out of My House



Hi, Sweet Friends,

Fall & Christmas Seasons are my favorite time of each year.
Not that I don't love Spring and Summer, but I am so busy with the yards and gardens that I don't get to enjoy the seasons as much as Fall & Christmas.
Hubby said start now to decorate for Christmas, but I love Fall and decorate all over the house.
I leave Fall decor up until the end of October and start setting up in August.
As for Chrstmas, I leave Christmas decorations up thru February, removing specific things as Christmas passes and keep a winter theme. With my birthday at the end of October, it is a gift to me to set up the tree, bake cookies and have hot cocoa on my birthday. So, I patiently wait and fix things Christmasy  outside only this month, like lighting and making the wreaths, while the weather is gentle and kind. I start decorating the house for Christmas in the month of November. 
Here are my outdoor and indoor Fall Decorations! Enjoy!


We found these beautiful lights at a Walmart in the area and lined the front walk with them.
The two spotlights are great at the steps and at the rocky walkways.
The look is beautiful and the lighting effect is amazingly welcome.
I just love the way the light flairs out onto the walking paths.
Won't you sit and join me in a cup of tea?
I found the gold Chargers and the Fall colored Hydrangeas at the Dollar Tree.


The cute pumpkin chalk board and chevron ribbon was also found at Dollar Tree.
I am so Blessed & Thankful that I had to share them with my family! I wrote with Heavy Duty Sharpie Marker on the plates and baked them to set the marker. Here is the link to the tutorial.
These mini-pumpkins are so cute and easy to decorate with a Sharpie so that you can cook the pumpkin for pies and desserts! Here's the Link for the Pumpkin Tutorial.
Apples mean Fall is here! These are the delicious variety called, "Pink Ladies". They are sweet with a tinge of tartness.
This cute "Thankful" Pumpkin is from Target.
I white washed an old 3 hole frame and did some Calligraphy for inside the spaces.









It is a fun item for this little corner.
The center piece is done on one of my glass cake stands. I placed a bag of brown beans in a jar and topped it with Fall flowers, leaves, and pumpkins. The cloth & "Thankful" ones are from Target. The "Caramel" candle is from Dollar Tree.
Pet Pumpkins are the rage in our home this year.  Here is the tutorial link to these cuties!


The warm smells of Cinnamon and Caramel Apple fill our home!
Pumpkins everywhere!
I added a burlap swag in the guest bedroom for texture and a Fall feeling.
"Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice" is an awesome cup I found online at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm taking a moment with Spiced Chi Tea, a cozy blanket and "Real Simple" magazine.


Our Kitty pumpkin fits right in!


She is topped with some Maple seeds that came off a neighbors tree.
These burlap pumpkins came from Target and the cut out words did, too. The lovely Lambs Ears came from my gardens.
Years ago, my Daughter in Love & Son gave me this "Garden Fairy". I love how she delights over our Fall harvest table.
I did a Calligraphy sign, "Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins PLEASE" for our Harvest Table. The brown frame I had for years and it looks great.
This is how the front door looked when we started the season.
The burlap pumpkin, the wooden words, and the flowers all came from Target. The woven red balls came from the local grocery market.
Fall is all around our home.
This cute birdhouse is from Hobby Lobby.
The Garden Fairy seems to enjoy the Fall as much as I do!
Little things really make the display special.
I found this photo of me when I was in high school. It seems like forever ago!
This is a better look at the Harvest Table Scape.
The dining table revolves from fancy to fun during the day.


I love a cup of tea in the am, afternoon, or evening. Gosh I love a cup anytime!
This cute woven white wreath changes with the seasons! Here it has a toothy pumpkin from Dollar Tree.


An antique Bread Box and Butler Service are accompanied by these beautiful pumpkins. I can already smell the pumpkin bread & pies they will be making!
Potting pumpkins.
MAD Hubby found this lovely fabric for me and I made table cloths and napkins for the table at Thanksgiving. I have also made a set for the girls in our family.
There are never enough pumpkins!
The mail box even has a sprig of Fall flair.
This is the season of Thankfulness.
Ecc 3:11. God has done great things from the beginning to the end.
YUMMY! Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea!
Can you just smell the cinnamon?
I've placed pumpkins, plates, candles, pine cones, and leaves around the mantle.
My wreath is from 2000 and has evolved into this style. I add fun touches each season. This now has a bird nest and fake little blue bird.
Candles, jars, pumpkins, and lambs ears dried.
Soft touches.
Our Fall Mantle.
Hurricane lamps are great for power outages. We have two here just for this reason.


This old cupboard keeps popping open in the heavy winds. I have placed the pumpkin cutting board here not only for decoration, but to keep the cupboard closed! :0
Touches of Fall in the kitchen windows.


More tea? Gosh CJ, do we need an intervention?
No, I just love tea anytime, day or night!
Tea Time...
Even the plants are pumpkin-ed.
Thus more lemon ginger tea.
I topped the canisters with flowers.
I love these colors!

The door wreath got an update for Fall.
warm glow on a cool day.
Instagram
My Target Pumpkin haul.
The mantle in the daylight. I don't usually burn the candles during the day.
The mirror in the guest room.
My family table.
I love dried flowers and sticks.
Calligraphy tied up with string and a pumpkin.
The guest room wreath.
This scarf works great on the Harvest table. I just winded around the decor.
I love this scarf and it adds so much dimension.
More pumpkins at the pumpkin patch down town.
These carrot top flowers have been dried and de-seeded, but they look so cool I had to use them in a dried floral arrangement in this tiny milk can.
Pumpkin Loving says it all!
I love this sign! Don't You?
I dropped in a candle for a romantic glow through this 1920 era cup & saucer.
This little stuffed pumpkin looks so cute on some of my old plates.
My clay birds have been through years of bangs, bumps, and falls. A little glue here and there and they look rustic!
I love these Fall colors, don't you?
Making our home dress up for Fall just makes it more inviting.
Our Dinner table setting.
I found the awesome bucket at Murdock's, of course!  ;)




The next fun home post will be on our Christmas Decorating! Stay tuned and don't forget to follow and subscribe! 

Happy Fall Ya 'all!

Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter







Comments

Popular Posts


Comments

Popular Posts