Stylish Shoes You will LOVE For Summer!

 

Hi, Sweet Friends!

Do you have a desire for stylish shoes that are both cute and comfortable? If you are dressing up or dressing down, don’t forget your feet! Styling your feet will help pop up your outfits.

Women Bow Decor Slide Sandals, Fashion Summer, Photo by CJD.Sign

These shoes above are comfortable and afordable! I wore these, Bow Decor Slide Sandals, with a cute green dress to a family gathering. I was told how cute they were! I like the feeling and comfort. I wore them with jeans, too! Cuter in person!!

Faux Leather Pointy Toe Slip On Ballet Flats, photo by CJD. Sign

Who doesn’t love a pair of little black flats, comfortable, well made, and affordable! They tick all the boxes for me!! I paired them with a little black dress for “Date Night”. Didn’t hurt my feet like most flats do. True to fit. Exactly as pictured.

Taking care of your feet is something that I never really thought about. I have a routine and have used it for years, but lately, my feet are more sore than ever. I find myself walking and standing more than I had before. I am exercising, and walking with my dog, and I only notice my feet at the end of the day and they hurt!

My pedicured foot, photo by CJD.Sign

Taking care of your feet isn’t hard. Start with a good pedicure; you can do this yourself. Clean, lotion, and polish. It’s as easy as that! Polish your toenails with a lighter shade for Summer. Try white, pinks, and tan as these colors will work well with almost any color of clothing. Put on sunscreen when your toenails are dry.

I picked up several pairs of shoes from SHEIN for the Summer. I chose styles and colors to compliment the Summer outfits I would be wearing to the County Fairs & Festivals, a Family Reunion, and outdoor Summer activities.

Casual Outdoors Thong Sandals for Women, Photo by CJD.Sign

Cute sandals for every day wear. I like the adjustable strap and buckle. I’m impressed at the toe ring style. I love the look and feel on my feet. Exactly as pictured. These toe-ring sandals are the first ones I have enjoyed wearing. They feel comfortable around my toe and there is no pinching when walking.

My purchase from SHEIN came in the mail before the Family Reunion. I was very satisfied with my purchases and the quality of the shoes, the colors, and the comfort were better than I expected. I’m so happy with the quality and materials in all my shoe purchases.

Women Toe Ring Design Thong Sandals in White, Photo by CJDSign

I love these shoes! Stylish and comfortable! I wore them dressy for a family reunion and then with shorts to a softball game! Very versatile!! I’m wearing these toe-sandals with a pair of navy blue pants and a cream-colored shirt, to the Family Reunion. So cute and comfortable!

Style board by CJD.Sign

I’m loving these bow flats! They’re so cute and comfortable. Classic style of the 50/60’s.

Bow flats in soft suede in the color Apricot. Photo by CJD.Sign

My new go-to bow shoe! I love the look, the fit, and the feel of this shoe! I would love them in more colors. Perfect dressed up or casual. I did have to add heel pads inside as they are a bit tight on the heel. They are really cute and stylish! These shoes are just as pictured.

Audrey Hepburn from Pinterest

Clean and classy looking shoes and sandals for Summer. Put away those boots and sneakers for Summer. Sandals and Flats are the perfect choices for the warmer weather days of Summer.

Women Random Embroidered Detail Toe Sandal in Black, Photo by CJD.Sign

I’m not gonna lie, I’m in love with these toe-sandals!!! They have stitching on the tops and it totally brings them up a notch. I’m always on the lookout for new styles of shoes. And honestly, I have stayed away from this style. These shoes changed me forever. I’m hooked! Cuter in person than pictured.

Pointy Toe Front Knot Flats in Khaki from SHEIN, Photo by CJD.Sign

These shoes are so sophisticated, comfortable, and cute! The shoe is a full front so the knot doesn’t hurt your feet. Love the color!! I’m hoping SHEIN make this in more colors!!

SHEIN Flats and Sandals, Photo by CJDSign

Weather you want new sandals or flats, I’m sure you will find some you love. Priced right, tailored comfort, and stylish for your Summer Style!

Enjoy,

  • All Shoes are from SHEIN at this link.
  • All items on this post are my personal choices and not a paid or promoted product.

Comments

Popular Posts