Fancy Pants, See You In Heaven, Sweet Girl!

 

Our Sweet Girl, Fancy, went to Heaven a few weeks ago. We are saddened at the loss of such a loved little kitty. She loved to snuggle and get treats. She had a challenging life as a kitty with a swayback and swimmer’s feet. In this video, Fancy, our Persian Cat, was so strong and playing with SaMi, our Siamese Cat. We will see you in Heaven, Sweet Girl, Fancy Pants!

Fancy loved to sit at the glass front door and watch the activity outside. She liked to snuggle, cuddle, and play.

We miss you, Fancy, and you will be forever in our hearts. I know you are in Heaven with Raider, Panda, Kiki, Cafe’ Au Lait, and Daisy. We will see you in Heaven, Sweet Girl! We will always hold your place in our hearts!

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.

Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle

That lasts forever

https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

  Heavenly Deposit 

 Captivating Christian faith based movies – Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts