Broccoli Quiche

Broccoli Quiche

 HI, Sweet Friends!

I just love Friday Foods as much as I love to eat new foods. I really like sharing exciting dishes with all of you. That being said, this dish is simple and filling. Not that it is a new recipe to our family, but I had not blogged on it yet.

This is a recipe that can be used for anytime of the day. It is nice for any time of the year!


HI, Sweet Friends!

I just love Friday Foods as much as I love to eat new foods. I really like sharing exciting dishes with all of you. That being said, this dish is simple and filling. Not that it is a new recipe to our family, but I had not blogged on it yet.

This is a Broccoli Quiche recipe that can be used for meal of the day. It is versatile for any time of the year! A Company Pleaser, Sunday Morning Brunch, Breakfast for Dinner, or a Holiday Special Treat! My family likes the addition of extra cheese, melted on top, and salsa on the side. This is such a versatile dish that can satisfy even the pickiest eater. As MAD Hubby says, “It’s great for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Midnight Snack, and just about any time.” 

We have mini quiches, Egg Muffins, for Christmas Breakfast. Here is the recipe link. MAD Hubby makes up the custard type filling the night before and we enjoy a quick breakfast. It is a bit different than this quiche in that it is more like an egg bake. 

 We prepared a variation to the delicious recipe we call Egg Muffins. The original recipe is from Anna of Snacking in The Kitchen. My family loves this recipe! http://snackinginthekitchen.com/2010/05/09/mothers-day-2010-brunch/

Broccoli Quiche by Taste of Home.

Ingredients

  • 1 refrigerated pie pastry
  • 1 package (9 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and chopped
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon chicken broth
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper
  • 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Click link for the directions!.

Additions to the above recipe just switch out the frozen broccoli cuts and onion.

  • bacon & onion
  • ham & cheese
  • swiss & sausage
  • spinach & bacon
  • peppers & onion
  • mushroom & spinach
  • pepperoni & roma tomatoes

Backlinks:

Broccoli-Vegetable of the Week

Egg Muffins – Friday Foods on Pinterest

Perfect Frittata Zucchini and Provolone From Martha Stewart


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.

Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Photography Talk

https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

  Heavenly Deposit 

Captivating Christian faith based movies – Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts