Autumn Shein Style

 

Hi, Sweet Friends!

Fall is right around the corner as September creeps closer and closer. I have put together Fall & Summer items in a style board from Shein.com!

I have made this style board from items from my latest Shein purchase. These are items I have been eyeing for a while. This style board is used with SHEIN Clasi Plus Button Detail Wide Leg Pants as the focal point. I put them together with tops, shoes, and sunglasses.

Here you can use my style ideas or create some ideas of your own.

Style Ideas

Navy Blue Top, Navy Blue Pants, Jacket, Tan Shoes, Black Bag, and Sunglasses.

*Swap out Navy Blue Shorts or a Navy Blue Skirt for a similar added look. Add desired earrings and a necklace.

Clothing/Accessories used in this post:

SHEIN Clasi Plus Button Detail Wide Leg Pants in Navy Blue

Plus Solid V Neck Butterfly Sleeve Blouse in Navy Blue

Plus Solid Button Through Blazer in Mocha Brown

Quilted Chain Tote Bag, Large Capacity Women’s Shoulder Bag in Black

Pointy Toe Front Knot Flats in Khaki


Enjoy,


**Clothing/accessories chosen by me, not a paid promotion or promoted products.
 

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.

Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle

That lasts forever

https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

  Heavenly Deposit 

 Captivating Christian faith based movies – Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts