Corn Bread - Friday Food

MAD Hubby's Corn Bread
Hi, Sweet Friends!

Back on track with some delicious recipes from MAD Hubby.

If you are not familiar with MAD Hubby, he has been cooking since the age of twelve. He started cooking with Spaghetti and Chocolate Chip Cookies. When asked about his most delicious dish, he responded with, "I have several dishes that people consider delicious, but my personal favorite is Beer-ox. However, there are many recipes on this blog that are favorites and fun to make!"

Corn Bread Recipe - MAD Hubby Recipe
Ingredients:

1 Cup cornmeal
1 Cup flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
4 Teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup milk
1 egg, beaten
1⁄4 cup vegetable/corn/sunflower oil
Butter for greasing the baking dish or muffin tin.

Directions:   

1.     Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 

2.   Combine the corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
3.    Add the milk, egg, and oil into the dry ingredients. Beat the mixture, with a whisk, for 1 minute.
 4.   Pour the mixture into a pre-greased 8 inch square pan, or spoon into 12 prepared muffin cups.

5.    Bake this in the oven for 20 minutes.

Yields: 12 muffins or l loaf servers: 12 

I do hope you enjoy this Corn Bread as much as we do!

Enjoy! CJD.Sign

  :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.
Grab your copy today!photo by CJD.Sign

 

Comments

Popular Posts