A Wedding Journey: The Paper Invites & More

Our Wedding Announcement Photo by: CJD.Sign
Hi, Sweet Friends!

Peonies from my yard. Photo CJD.Sign
I'm so excited as this is the day we make the flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! These Peonies are from my yard and I just love the fullness of the flowers!

 The Wedding Papers are a few ways to contact guests, inform the guests of upcoming schedules, and thank you notes.

These are what we have chosen for our wedding.

1. Save the Date Cards:

Includes Save the Date of the Wedding,

The names of the Bride & the Groom,

The Venue and Time of the Ceremony & Reception.

Save The Date Cards & Envelopes Photo by CJD.Sign

Save the Date Cards are a bit different than the regular Wedding Themed Invitation. We have already verbally asked many out of town guests, who will receive these and have made an announcement in the Church Bulletin for anyone wishing to attend the Wedding Ceremony. Instead of the Invitation line at the bottom, the church venue will be listed.

Note Cards Photo by CJD.Sign
These note cards are just for the Wedding Party. I have ordered Wedding Thank You Cards with embossing on the fronts for everything else.
Thank You Stickers Photo by CJD.Sign
Thank you notes and the added "Thank You" stickers will go out to all attending the wedding and anyone sending/giving gifts.

 These little note cards with holes will go onto white roses that will be given out to anyone in attendance to the Wedding Ceremony.

On the back is the Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

"4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love."

Cute Thank You cards for your guests to add to the Wedding Favors. Photo: Hobby Lobby

White Roses with stems. Photo: Walmart.com

Wedding Attire will be the next post to come. Stay tuned!

 We would love you to join in our journey! 

The end of this journey is just our beginning! 

Do come along with us! I will have pictures, ideas, and more that you can take along with you!

Some References: https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/06/free-wedding-printables.html

https://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/2019/06/free-wedding-printables.html

https://botanicalpaperworks.com/blog/free-printables-wedding-planning-binder/

-Thank you for watching! 

Enjoy, CJD.Sign

  :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts