Product Review: JoAnn's Easter Mugs

Hi, Sweet Friends!

I purchased these mugs for my "Hubby-to-be" and he loves them. Happy Easter Ceramic Embossed Mug - Blue

The mugs are heavier weight and larger than normal mugs. The glaze is done so that it looks a bit antiqued. They have a raised small floral design and come in blue, cream, and pink.

 Dimensions: 6 x 3.75 x 3.88 inches

 Hubby chose the blue, which is a bit dusty blue. They have a larger handle and are nice to grip when they hold a hot beverage.

JoAnn's Happy Easter Ceramic Embossed Mug - Blue

The bonus is they elegant enough to have anytime AND they are dishwasher/microwave safe!!

We give them a 5 star rating!



They are great for a large cuppa!

This is an unpaid review and our personal opinion ;)

Enjoy,

  :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts