Night Out Makeup


 Hi, Sweet Friends, 

I made some Makeup Tutorial and Beauty Videos before the Pandemic hit us all. I had uploaded them, but failed to blog on them. 

I have chosen the "Night Out Makeup" video to start with. I walk you thru how I do this makeup. Yep, no make up to a soft version of makeup that accents the eyes and face structure.

In this video, I'll show you step by step exactly how I do this pretty "Night Out Makeup". I love this look and it really looks nice with the addition of the shimmery highlights. (Use the link below if the video fails to load.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSV9sLkwa-I
Makeup Directions:

 -Start with foundation.

 -Add eye primer to eyelids.

 -Contour from eyebrows down the sides of the nose. 

-Add base eye shadow over lids. (lightest)

 -Check for evenness.

 -Contour cheeks. 

-Add darkest eye shadow color to the eyelid crease.

 -Add medium shade eye shadow to corners of eyelids. 

-Add lip liner and lipstick.

 -Add blush.

 -Check for evenness. 

-Add color to neckline.

 -Check your "Smile"! 

-Add contour under chin and at hairline.

 -Eyebrows 

-Eyeliner

 -Use blending brush all over face.

 NOT eyes.

 -Add Mascara (1st coat) 

-Add Mascara (2nd coat)

 -Check evenness of lashes.

 -Add Mascara (3rd coat) 

-Check evenness of lashes.

 -Add lash extender Mascara, 1-2 coats.

 -Keep contour dramatic for nite-time look. 

-Style hair & get dressed!

 -All ready for the Night Out! 

(NOW go out and have some fun!)

-Thank you for watching! 

Enjoy, CJD.Sign

  :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts