Swelling? Are Your Favorite Jeans A Bit Snug?

 


Hi, Sweet Friends,

Are your pants feeling a little snug? This is for gals as well as for guys. Swelling can happen anytime and many things cause swelling. Medical reasons, medicines, stress, injury, salts, foods, and beverages.

"typically as a result of injury, inflammation, or fluid retention"~ MedicalNewsToday.com
Some Celebs swear by these foods to decrease swelling! The list is full of anti-oxidants and delicious snacks!

Eat these to reduce swelling:
Dark Chocolate
Peas
Coconut
Almonds
Olives
Potatoes
Wild Rice
Bananas
Avocado
Yogurt
Whole Wheat Bread
Wheat Germ
Red Kidney Beans
Dates
Figs

So, when the jeans are a bit tight, eat some foods that are a natural appetite suppressant.

I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me. As with all things, moderation is the key! Not medical advice, just some good healthy eating.   :D 


Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

 

Comments

Popular Posts