Morning Routine


 HI, Sweet Friends!

We are in the middle of Fall, in Colorado, the snow has fallen twice, the leaves have left the trees, the grass is turning that brown color, and the cold has set in. This being said, I love Fall & Winter!

Yet I have found an article that perfectly describes my current mood for this time of year.  My mood has usually been calm and even, but the past couple of years have really changed who I am and how I do things.

I ran across the article called, "I tried this morning routine for one week and it really improved my mood".

The article can be found here: 

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i-tried-this-morning-routine-for-one-week-and-it-really-improved-my-mood?utm_source=pocket-newtab


In the article,  the author describes me to a tee (lately that is). 

" This routine that I’ve unintentionally fallen into – one that’s spurred on by lockdown and cold mornings – has left me feeling lethargic, lazy, and anxious. Staying in bed on my phone for an hour after I wake up makes me feel more tired than if I had just gotten up straight away. I’ve noticed that beginning my day with emails, notifications, and awful news headlines makes me feel overwhelmed and puts me in a negative headspace that I carry with me for the rest of the day."
I really feel that many of us feel like this or have been affected by this epidemic in one way or another.

If you have followed me for any length of time, you know I journal. I have a journal for every year since I have been journaling. However, my journaling has taken a back seat to illness (not covid or covid related), personal injury, and self quarantine.  

I am going to try this routine and see if it sets my day up to be more productive. Come join me, won't you? I think I would enjoy your company :D

Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Captivating Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, faith, and grace.

Comments

Popular Posts