There are 3 Types of Friends

Hi, Sweet Friends,

It has been too long. I know it has been when I have so much to talk about ;D

It has come to my attention that friendship is something many of us crave more than love. I did some research and found a very good bit of information; some good and some not so good.

Jesus said to His disciples:

“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you” (John 15:15).

I have summarized it here so not to add to the rising plagiarism.

  • There are 3 Types of Friends
  • 1. Friendships of Usefulness
  • 2. Friendships of Mutual Respect
  • 3. Friendships of Virtue
  •  The above three points are quoted from: Frank Viola, Beyond Evangelical Blog (to read more follow this link: https://frankviola.org/2012/03/26/whatmakesatruefriend/
     
  • 1. These are ones who come to you when they need something or want.
  • They are usually business partners, coworkers, and classmates.
     
  • 2. These are friends whom have shared enjoyment. Buddies, pals, and fair weather friends fall into this category.
  • If you loose interest in the activity, then the friendship dies.
     
  • 3.These are friends that stick together no matter what.
  • These are made with mutual respect and admiration for each other.
  • These enjoy your company, respect your friendship, and are the true friend. They are your friend simply because they like you.
  • This is the highest form of friendship.
  • It is not always in person; face to face.
     
    There are many of us out there that have many friends, but very few True Friends. It is ok. Keep them close :D
    Enjoy :D
     
    Let’s connect!

    Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Like my Facebook page

    Pin my pics on Pinterest
    Follow me on Pinterest 
    Follow me on Instagram 

    Follow me on Photography Talk


    Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
    That lasts forever
     Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope.
     

Comments

Popular Posts