Roblox Sledding Simulator: Most Epic Run To The End!

Hi, Sweet Friends!

This is my first blog on the subject of Gaming.

I play Roblox Games to spend Virtual Time with my Grandchildren. Yes, this may be weird to many viewers, but for me it is good wholesome fun! I have made some fun friends, I do have favorite games, and I get to spend time laughing and chatting with my Grandchildren where I normally would not have that opportunity.

That being said, here is my video of me playing Sledding Simulator. This game is not easy, but with practice you can manipulate the sled with the booster to finish the run at the end!

Here is my run with no extra awarded boost. I start from mid-point as the video was a bit long.




Hope you enjoy the video; I sure had fun making it :D

Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. Staring my Sweet Friend, George Vincent! A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope, love, and family. God is watching over you. God loves you. Accept Him in your heart, today.


Comments

Popular Posts