I Saw God Today

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I had a visitor today and just knew that "I saw God today"!

As George Strait sings, "I Saw God Today", the lyrics say it all. God is everywhere! We just need to stop and look!  

Today, while I was relaxing after a long day of doctor appointments, I had a visitor. This little gal was the tiniest little Humming Bird I had ever seen! She was flitting by my open window, after a nice afternoon rain. She hovered around and peered into the window. She didn't seem to mind that there were three dogs and a human on the bed just past the window. She continued to flutter and look intently at the open screened window.

It wasn't until she had gone on her way that I realized I had Lilac Oil Blend in my oil diffuser. The one I use is plug in type to my computer and generates a little stream of delightful smell throughout the room. Apparently, this "Little Lady" just could not help herself and came to investigate the smell. The diffuser sits on the window sill and was in the perfect spot for her to get a whiff of the flowery aroma. She was a little blessing from God that filled my heart with delight! How has God shown Himself to you today?

Take a moment in your busy day, look around. What do you see?

Close your eyes. What do you hear?

Breath in deeply. What do you smell?

Now, pet your animal, touch a flower, touch a child's face, or anything that is soft. How does it feel?

Experiencing God can be done with our human senses that He gave us. Have you seen God today?

Jesus Christ is waiting for you! Confess your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior today. Free your soul from sin and filthy corruption! 

He is waiting for YOU! 

 May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless You, Today and Every day!

Enjoy :D
 
Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real life and relatable. A good Christian family movies based on a true story of hope.

Comments

Popular Posts