12 Month Photo Challenge 2021 - June

 


Hi, Sweet Friends,

I usually do a weekly photo challenge blog and this year I thought ...

Why not make it once a month for those of us who have a lot on our plate already :D

So, here is what I hope to do (one month behind now):

This Photo Challenge will be totally your choice. I will give you topic ideas for each month. I would love for you to join me.

 I'll be taking photos till the last week of each month when I will choose the best shot for the Challenge. Won't you join me :D I'll be posting the last Thursday of the Month :D

 I will be posting them on another venue other than Facebook due to some disagreements. There are many Photo Challenges there if you wish to join them. I'm ironing out the group now and will post here when and where to find it :D

June - Wedding or Anniversary: Take a photo of something that falls into this category. The event, a gift, flowers, clothing, you decide what to photograph. *** My photo is of Calendula that are being dried for my Healing Salve. A different take on this theme, but I am giving the salve as a gift :D

So, go get photographing! You will definitely grow in your personal photo technique with this challenge. Look for the little and big things. Make it enjoyable and fun! Blessings to you!

Enjoy! :D

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Heavenly Deposit!
poster small1.jpg

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com
That lasts forever!

Comments

Popular Posts