A Photo a Day for 30 Days: March 2021

 Hi, Sweet Friends,

A Photo a Day for 30 Days isn't a new concept here, but I like short challenges and this one is really fun!


The concept is easy. 
Take 30 photos in 30 days. 
One photo a day and post it in a blog, save it in a folder, or share it online. 
 
Take a look at the collection of photos at the end of the 30 days.
 
 See how you have grown as a photographer?
 
 Can you see a pattern of subjects you like to photograph more than others?
 
 I tried this last year and was impressed at the changes I had made in just one month of taking daily photographs.
 
I think that these quick 30 day challenges are great for a quick boost to your photography. They are a good way to know different subjects through different seasons.
 
I saw a photo shoot that a dad did of his daughter. He started with the Ultrasound of the baby before birth. He went every month taking a photo of her all the way up till she was married. It is a neat concept, isn't it?
 
I kind of did this with my Service Animal, Rurik, I did a video montage as well as just the photos and will pop it below so you can get an idea of how it is done.
 

This one is a short photo a day for 30 days. Go ahead and run with this idea if you want to! Change it up! Opt for the same subject matter every day or a different subject matter each day. Use the same technique so you can see how much better you are at the end of the 30 days. Or use a different technique for each day. You decide.
 
 The only rules are:
The photos are to be taken by you each day. 
You edit the photos. 
You pick the best photo of the day.
And you get the credit for taking awesome shots!

As always, have fun with it. If you miss a day, just catch it up as soon as you can :D
 

Join me, won't you? Let's have a year of New Traditions, New Adventures, and NEW PHOTOS!  :D

March 

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


Enjoy!

Let’s connect!


Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Heavenly Deposit!
poster small1.jpg

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com
That lasts forever!


Comments

Popular Posts