FACEBOOK MONEY GOT HIT AND MY ACCOUNTS!

Around Town by CJD.Sign
Hi, Sweet Friends,

Well, the hackers have done it again.

This am my bank account was hit with charges for FaceBook Adds. This I don' t have nor do I need. The money was removed in the early morning today. They also hacked my business account where they hacked a few old customers. This is crazy CRAP! Oh and when the customer alerted me, I immediately jumped into action. But the transactions did not hit till 2 hours after I started investigating. Needless to say we are sick of this stuff. Aren't things bad enough? I have currently changed everyone of my passwords and if they get hacked (ever again) the hacker will have a nice message waiting for them :).

Nice is questionable in this instance. I'm bloody mad.

After 4 hours of investigating, the take away is...

1. Change your account passwords to something you normally don't use.

2. Call  your bank/s and check to make sure there are no charges, transfers, or withdrawals that are suspicious or not made by you.

3. Check your FaceBook and change the passwords.

4. I will no longer be using FACEBOOK Money. EVER.

5. Be safe.

CJ

God Bless Your Day!

Enjoy! :D


Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.



Comments

Popular Posts