Pantone Color of The Year 2021 ~ Color Test


 Hi, Sweet Friends!

This year's Pantone Colors positivity are a encouraging us to have strength as we emerge from the past year. The year ahead has unique colors of bright and muted pallets. You will have to decide for yourself, as always, if these colors will play a part in your life this year.

Announcing the Pantone Color of the Year 2021

PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray + PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating

"A marriage of color conveying a message of strength and hopefulness that is both enduring and uplifting." ~ Pantone Color Institute

Pantone Color of the Year for 2021:

Pantone's swatches for its latest Colors of the Year: Illuminating, a vibrant light yellow, and Ultimate Gray, the first neutral shade to ever be selected. Credit: Pantone Color Institute
Here is the color pallet for this year from Pantone:
 Spring & Summer:


 Colors and scents affect our behavior and emotions. They genuinely can change our mood and fill us with joy, fear, happiness, and sadness.  Think of your favorite color or colors. How do they make you feel? 

 Just for fun, take the Color IQ Test from Pantone here
The goal is to rearrange 4 strips of color in the correct order. 
Here are my results:

Score: 0

  • Gender  Female
  • Select Age Range  50 - 59
  • Best Score for your Gender  0
  • Worst Score for your Gender  128
About your score: A lower score is better, with ZERO being a perfect score. The circle graph displays the regions of the color spectrum where your hue discrimination is low.

Do you love color as much as I do?
Take the test and find out. Let us know your color score! Have Fun!

I love the color! I hope you enjoyed the post!

Enjoy! :D

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

https://matt-dunkle.square.site/

Comments

Popular Posts