Happy New Year 2021!

Colorado Dusting by CJD.Sign
  Hi, Sweet Friends!

Boy, do I pray for this New Year of 2021 to be 100% better than our "Hind Sight" Year of 2020!!!


The New Year started off as a quiet night, a few fireworks popped off, and finished with a nice steak dinner and a movie. How about you? Was your holiday different or better than the last? 

Mine was better, the house was sick last year and we all were tucked in by 8pm. This year was a nice change. Family was fun! We had a few of the Grandgirls over and it was a blast!

I'll be doing a bit of catch up, I was really ill with SJS for the past 6weeks. I'm in treatment, but found out that it is hereditary in my family. So, many family may possibly have it, too. 

And as I had hoped to finish off the year with good blog posts, they all are on the back burner for the time being. I have a 6 weeks of post to catch up on at least the weekly ones. 

 Christmas was fun, and will pop a few pics in this post. I'm hoping that by the end of next week I'll be back an hitting the pavement. :D

Praying for all of you who have been affected by COVID-19. It has been a tough year. We have lost loved ones, fought illness, and endured change. Thank God that we are on the other side: or at least moving thru it.

Here are some past New Year's Posts you may enjoy!

Again, Happy New Year of 2021! May it be your best year yet!

Enjoy! :D

CJD.Sign


Backlinks

Enjoy! :D


Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.


Comments

Popular Posts