Easy Indoor S'MORES for Santa!

Hi, Sweet Friends,


S'MORES For Santa!!

What could be more fun and delicious as to treat Santa to a quick cookie of graham cracker, marshmallow, and melted milk chocolate.

If you think Santa has time, you can leave the ingredients by the microwave with a plate to put them on.

 If you think Santa may be totally busy, then you can make them, microwave them and keep them wrapped up tight on the plate. *You may want to place them next to the glass of milk or hot cocoa if you hear him in time :D

So, here is how I make these quickly in the microwave.I made two S'mores of each kind with one in the regular Graham Cracker and one in the Chocolate Graham Crackers.


Ingredients for S'mores for Santa! CJD.Sign
Ingredients:

2 regular graham crackers (halved)

2 chocolate graham crackers (halved)

4 Marshmallows

4 chocolate pieces (rectangle)

Directions:

1. Place the halved graham crackers on the plate. 

2. Put a rectangle of chocolate on top of one halved graham cracker.

I prefer the sweet chocolate taste over the dark bitterness of the cocoa.

3. Add the marshmallow on top of the chocolate

I also prefer the regular flavor of the Graham Chracker as aposed to the chocolate flavored; in this recipe. :D
4. Place the remaining graham cracker on the top of the marshmallow. 

5. place the plate of uncooked S'mores into the microwave. 

6. Microwave the S'mores about 30 seconds .

***NOTE*** do be careful these are hot~

The S'mores are hot inside the marshmallow, so be careful!

I hope you make some of these yummies and share them with Santa when he comes by your home :D 🎄🎅🤶

So, Dear Sweet Friends, try something new this year by giving that big Ole' Santa Guy a couple of S'mores! He'll love you for it! :D

Enjoy! :D

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.

Comments

Popular Posts