30 Day Prayer Challenge ~ Prayer Life

 


30 Day Challenge - Prayer

 

Hi, Sweet Friends,

How about joining me and others this month of December for a 30 Day Prayer Challenge. It's simple. Just follow the 30 Day plan above. Download it and follow it daily. Praying for those you love, those in need, those in trials, those the lost, and pray for the saved! I know it is a commitment, but just think of all those who will be touched by your prayers.

I pray now for you. I pray for the courage it takes to pray for others. I pray that God will give you the words that you need to pray for those on your heart as you go through this month of praying. December is not the end of the year, but the beginning of your prayer life. Join me, won't you.

God Bless you!

When you are finished, leave a comment on how your life has changed this month because you spent time with your Heavenly Father. I bet it will be wonderful!

Enjoy! :D

Let’s connect!

Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.

Comments

Popular Posts