Birthday Spa Day at Home ~ Photo Updates!

 Hi, Sweet Friends,

Since we are in a Covid year, I'm celebrating with some of my Granddaughters. We will be doing a "Spa Day" at my house today, on my Birthday. We have a day planned for pampering and girl time fun!..

CJD.Sign and Granddaughter K in Aloe Face sheet masks by FREEMAN
We wanted  to pop in to Uncle's room when we looked like this... LOL

Our Spa Day will consist of the following:

Birthday Girl by Granddaughter K. CJD.Sign
(We both have a fresh face with no makeup and no hair products)
Granddaughter K before facial applications.
Facial Masks/Scrubs 
I chose a Charcoal Mask with cleansing beads by FREEMAN
My face mask of Charcoal is a wash off mask. This is FREEMAN Polishing, Charcoal & Black Sugar, Gel Mask & Scrub. It is a dual-action mask.
Granddaughter K chose a peel-off face mask by FREEMAN

K's face mask, in Amethyst, is a Peel-off mask.
K had 20 minutes of drying time.
It may be easier to peel off the mask if you connect the mask in a bit thicker layer. Peeling the mask off was a bit tricky around her hair and eyebrows.

K's mask is a good choice for young skin. K was able to peel most of the mask off. There was just a bit remaining that she washed off with a warm wash cloth.
K chose FREEMAN's Cosmic Holographic Feel-Off Mask in Amethyst.
and Aloe Face Sheets

CJD.Sign
CJD.Sign and K.
K and I tried to see if we could eat a snack while the mask worked. NOT!

Hair Coloring(just me)

Eyebrow Shaping LINK,

Eye Brow Beauty ~ Beauty Tuesday

Cucumber Eye Masks

Manicures

Pedicures

and finally, Makeup Make Overs (We each will do the others makeup following my YouTube Tutorial Videos) (I'll put the links in if you would like to join us!)

K used all light pinks and a lip gloss from e.l.f. all photos by CJD.Sign

I used a bronze color pallet from e.l.f. singles. The lipstick is in peach but looks much brighter on camera. CJD.Sign

As far as the makeup goes, I am using e.l.f. makeup for the girls and myself. It is not tested on animals. I have sensitive skin and this makeup has not caused me any allergic reactions. Since we won't be leaving the house, this type of Home Birthday Party is just for us girls, the guys will be in later for Triple Chocolate Cake and Hot Cocoa Tea Party. Yummy.

K used all the makeup and masks by herself. She learned how there are different brushes for different applications. I think she did an awesome job with her "practice" makeup.
 

I'll include photos as the day progresses! So Excited! Such Fun!


We are showing off the eye shadow colors that we are wearing. K has her bunny ears above me!

We stayed in our Jammies during the facials and make overs. Happy Birthday to ME! all photos by CJD.Sign
Have a Blessed day and remember to be humble, kind, and grateful.Enjoy! :D
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle
That lasts forever
 Current Christian faith based movies - Heavenly Deposit is real and relatable. Good Christian family movies based on a true story.

Comments

Popular Posts