Night sky, August 2020

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Have you ever sat out at night and gazed at the stars?
It happens to be one of my favorite things to do. I have lived all over the United States and I have gazed at the night heavens since I was a child. For me, there is such peace in looking at the stars in the heavens.
The Moon setting in the Western Skyline in Colorado. by CJD.Sign

The Bible speaks of God creating the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1) and how God created the expanse and called it heaven (Genesis 1:8). The stars were spoken by God into existence (Genesis 1:14-15) and He created the Sun and Moon for us to have light in the day and night (Genesis 1:16-17)
AccuWeather.com

How about you? Is star gazing one of your hobbies?
Well, I ran across a couple of articles that may change you into a star gazer if you are not one already!

3 tips for stargazing without a telescope

 I often photograph the moon at night.
The Moon Peaking from the Clouds by CJD.Sign
Just last night, I had an awesome view of the moon peaking into the clouds. The clouds mimic the waters in the night sky over Colorado.
I look into the heavens in awesome wonder that this is the closest I can get to God while on earth.

I do hope you will go outside and gaze into the heavens at the stars, planets, and other spectacular sights in the sky!
Enjoy! CJD.Sign
Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com

That lasts forever!

Heavenly Deposit the award winning movie by George Vincent CJD.Sign LOVES Heavenly Deposit!!

Comments

Popular Posts