Sky Watching Jupiter at Opposition

Hi, Sweet Friends,


We enjoy Sky Watching and like to get the telescope out for some, however, we also like to just sit on the porch and watch Meteor Showers.
This year, 2020, there will be many neat sky events to see. I found this calendar of events for the year on SeaSky.org. 
to Sky Watch on Space.com. 

On July 14th, 2020  Jupiter At Opposition! Mark your calendars. Jupiter will be fully illuminated by the Sun and this is the best time to photograph Jupiter and it's Moons. A pair of good pair of binoculars or mid-size telescope will show the four moons and Jupiter in detail. Read more on the calendar of events on SeaSky.org

 July is another busy month of Sky Watching!
 Be sure to look ahead to other postings for Sky Watching Events!

Enjoy!


Let’s connect!



Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk



Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter http:customgemcutter.com
That lasts forever!

Comments

Popular Posts